Our client is a Plastic Surgery practice based at Auchenflower. They offer free parking on site for staff
As a Patient Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the Plastic Surgeon and Practice Manager. Your duties will include
- delivering personalised customer service to patients
- providing pre and postoperative information to patients
- quoting fees and scheduling optimisation
- working to a daily task list
- drafting clinical correspondence and records
- managing patients
- managing phone and email queries
- other general administration duties as required.
The hours of work are 8.30am-5pm but some flexibility to do some overtime at times is required.
To be the rigth person for this role, you will have exceptional reception and patient coordinating experience in a specialist practice. You will also be immaculately presentated with strong customer service skills.
Salary + Other Details
The hourly rate on offer for this position is between $28-$30/hour + super. The position is permanent fulltime and available for immediate commencement.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD19647
Phone: (07) 3231 1203