Senior Personal Assistant
Support Sole Practitioner | Full-time permanent opportunity | Central Sydney CBD location
- Conveyancing, probate, and commercial litigation practice area
- Friendly and easy going Practitioner
- PEXA experience highly regarded
My client is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support himself as a Sole Practitioner on a full-time basis. You will be required to provide Senior Secretarial support by organising and managing information and data ensuring all information is organised, managed and delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
Your key responsibilities:
- Document and file management
- Email and diary management
- Check work and present with no typing errors.
- Produce documents to the standard format.
- Use PEXA systems for Conveyancing matters
- Attending to billing queries from clients and internally when required.
- Opening matters, conflict searches, drafting engagement letters.
- Preparation of documents - court docs, forms etc.
- Maintenance of matter files procedure for file management.
- Telephone enquiries / liaising with clients.
You must have:
- Previous experience as a Secretary in a law firm
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office
- Minimum typing speed of 75WPM
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational and data management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a person that works with minimal supervision and uses your initiative to achieve tasks then we are looking for you! My client needs someone who is proactive, reliable and punctual to work in his firm. They are open to those candidates with general practice experience. If you want to move into an opportunity like this one, then please apply today.
Ref No: AB 19549
Phone: (02) 8227 7201