- Provide high level support to 2 lovely partners
- Mid-tier firm with a close knit and supportive culture
- Open door policy with no micromanagement
This mid-sized law firm located in the heart of the Melbourne's CBD has partners and senior lawyers in the firm have all come from senior positions within large national law firms and in-house roles for major Australian and multinational corporations. This gives the firm a great mix of the skill set and reputation of top level lawyers with the culture and personal service of a smaller firm and collegiate environment.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be providing top level support to 2 partners in the commercial and corporate team.
Your main duties will include:
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Phone and email management
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience in a similar role as well as:
- Strong commercial or corporate experience working in a legal practice
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and formatting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary package up to $85,000 package on offer
- Great reputation in the market with real staff longevity
- Supportive and inclusive culture where the firm has a social club and often hold charity events and team functions
- Genuinely focused on a good working environment and believe a happy, productive workforce are essential to their business
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2827
Phone: (03) 8602 7405