- Working with Head of School for Education & Arts
- Dynamic environment with solid support staff
- Project Officer experience highly desired
Located in North Brisbane, this relatively young university is committed to the pursuit of knowledge. Operating across multiple campuses, our client offers engaging programs of teaching and research for students and staff.
As a Personal Assistant to the Head of School, you will be in charge of:
- Supporting a range of committees
- Working on key projects
- Undertaking general administration
- Providing a high level of Executive and Personal Assistance including taking minutes, booking appointments and liaising with stakeholders
This role supports the growing project work and administration activity within the Faculty and, as a consequence, requires highly developed interpersonal skills, research capacities and customer service skills.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.