Our client is a well established and highly regarded mid-tier personal injuries law firm with offices throughout Australia. Their southern Gold Coast office boasts approachable Partners and a professional working environment.
The firm is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Secretary to support a busy Solicitor 1 on 1 with a variety of personal injury claims. Your responsibilities will include:
- high volume dictaphone typing
- client liaison
- amending and collating court documents and briefs
- arranging medicolegal appointments
- diary management
- billings and timesheet entry, and
- general legal secretarial tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2 years' experience in personal injuries or litigation law
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; and
- A positive and proactive attitude to your work.
Salary to $65,000 + super for the right candidate.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK20078
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 1 December 2020. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 27 November 2020.