Our client is a well established and highly regarded mid-tier personal injuries law firm with offices throughout Australia. Their firm boasts approachable Partners and a professional working environment.
The firm is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Secretary to support a busy Senior Associate 1 on 1 with a variety of personal injury claims. Your responsibilities will include:
- high volume dictaphone typing
- client liaison
- amending and collating court documents and briefs
- arranging medicolegal appointments
- diary management
- billings and timesheet entry, and
- general legal secretarial tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2 years' experience in personal injuries law
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; and
- A positive and proactive attitude to your work.
Salary to $65,000 for the right candidate.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB20003
Phone: (02) 8227 7201
Applications close 30 November 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.