Personal Injuries Legal Secretary - North side
Well-regarded specialist PI firm. North side location. Be genuinely appreciated for your efforts.
Our client is a well established and highly regarded mid-tier personal injuries law firm with offices throughout Australia. Their Brisbane north side office boasts approachable Partners and a professional working environment.
The firm is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Secretary to provide legal secretarial support on a variety of personal injury claims. Your responsibilities will include:
- high volume dictaphone typing
- client liaison
- amending and collating court documents and briefs
- arranging medicolegal appointments
- diary management
- billings and timesheet entry, and
- general legal secretarial tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2 years' experience in personal injuries or litigation law
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; and
- A positive and proactive attitude to your work.
Salary to $70,000 + super for the right candidate.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in MS Word format or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.