Supporting 2 Solicitors, your duties will include:
- dictaphone typing,
- client liaison,
- typing precedent letters and court documents
- amending and collating court documents and briefs,
- client appointments,
- arranging medico-legal appointments,
- diary and email management,
- organising travel
- handling statutory refunds,
- and other general legal secretarial tasks as required.
The salary on offer for this role is up to $60,000 per annum, including superannuation, dependent upon experience.
To be suitable for this position, you will have 2 - 3 years' previous Personal Injuries Legal secretarial experience, together with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
Our client is a well established and well respected specialist personal injuries law firm of 50 staff, located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
Please apply by forwarding your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com; or alternatively please call April O'Dempsey or Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1200 for further information.