- Supportive culture: excellent mentoring and training;
- A mix of personal injury matters: public liability, workplace injuries, toxic torts;
- Highly competitive salary package and work/life balance.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a leading national law firm and their insurance group in Sydney is in growth mode. They are now looking to recruit a personal injury lawyer with 1 to 3 years post admission experience.
The claims are interesting, complex and broad. You will be involved in catastrophic claims, toxic torts, general liability matters as well as workplace injuries claims.
This is an opportunity to work closely with an ex-top tier partner and their team on challenging matters.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years pqe in personal injury/insurance matters;
- Drafting and advisory skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Client management and people skills;
- Ability to work in a committed team;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a supportive, energetic and friendly working culture. As a junior lawyer you will have a lot of face time with the partner and other senior members of the team which means your technical skills will be honed in and developed. You will also gain 'hands on' experience eg go to court, draft pleadings, client contact, brief counsel.
On offer is a market leading salary, post graduate study assistance, access to internal and external CLEs, sporting and social activities, transparent career development paths, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19118
Phone: (02) 8227 7207