The Firm & The Role
This law firm is a well known plaintiff personal injury law firm and they are looking to recruit another talented personal injury lawyer to their growing law firm. This role will see you working in the life insurance/TPD team.
This is a genuine opportunity to have autonomy, high levels of client responsibility and build your name in the life insurance, TPD, income protection area. The firm has a culture of collaboration, professionalism and support.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years plus pae in the area of personal injury law, ideally with experience in the area of TPD, income protection claims and superannuation claims
- Litigation, research and advisory skills
- Drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed a team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Drive, ambition, strong work ethic and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and has a supportive and collegiate culture. The firm is well resourced and the partners promote a life outside work. There is assistance for post graduate studies, access to internal and external training and development programmes, payment of membership fees for professional bodies. Part-time and flexible working arrangements are also on offer.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19980
Phone: 0422 671 673