The Role & The Firm
Our client is a major law firm. Due to an influx of new instructions and new clients, our client is looking to recruit a bright and ambitious personal injury lawyer at the 1 to 3 year pae level.
This role will see you working closely with Partners and Senior Associates on a broad mix of personal injury matters. A flavour of the work will include:
- Public liability matters
- Product liability matters
- Medical negligence matters
- TPD and superannuation claims
- Work injury matters
- Occupiers liability matters
The partners at this law firm invest in their lawyers and you will have access to internal and external training programmes. You will also be given client and matter responsibility so you can learn in a 'hands on' way.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 to 3 years pae experience in the area of plaintiff or defendant personal injury experience
- A passion for personal injury law
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting, litigation and advisory skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm and energy
Culture & Benefits
Our client takes pride in their working culture. The culture is happy, friendly, supportive and inclusive. On top of a market leading salary is a generous incentive plan.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities, the ability to take on pro bono matters, days off for volunteering.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20056
Phone: 0422 671 673