ABOUT THE FIRM
My client is a well-established plaintiff law firm and they are looking to recruit a senior personal injury lawyer. This plaintiff law firm leads the way in compensation claims and is well known for their complex and landmark cases. This employer also leads the way with regards to their flexible working arrangements (even pre-COVID) and promotes a cohesive and collaborative working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to my client's growth strategy, they are looking to appoint an experienced personal injury lawyer with strong personal injury experience in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages and superannuation/TPD.
You will lead and manage a small team as well as have carriage of your own case load.
This law firm has no billable hours but reasonable KPI's that will see you being able to fast track your career and build your profile quickly and easily.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal person will have:
- 6 years PAE experience in the area of personal injury law and particularly in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages and/or superannuation/TPD claims
- Be driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Commercial nous
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed and collaborative team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and lead a small team
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- The working environment is friendly, dynamic and supportive
- Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Career progression and development
- Parking spot
- Flexible work arrangements
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20064
Phone: 0422 671 673