Experienced personal injury lawyer role. Well established personal injury law firm. Busy practice. Run your own files. Go to court. Close knit environment. Work close to home.
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a well-established plaintiff personal injury law firm based in the Norwest area. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a hard-working and experienced personal injury lawyer.
You will work closely with senior lawyers in the team and you will work on a strong pipeline of personal injury matters. The matters will be complex and often challenging. You will often be working on matters that are being run in the Superior Courts.
This is an ideal environment in which to learn, grown and develop your career. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed. Examples of the types of matters are:
- Public law matters
- Abuse law matters
- Workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims
- Medical negligence matters
- TPD and life insurance claims
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in the area of plaintiff personal injury law or defendant insurance law
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a curious mind
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a supportive working culture. The culture is friendly, progressive and supportive. Progression is based on merit and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities. This is a great opportunity to work close to home.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20220
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 1 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.