Experienced personal injury lawyer role. Well known plaintiff law firm. Workers compensation and work injury damages focused. Fast track your career and build your profile. Competitive salary package and generous incentive plan!
ABOUT THE FIRM
My client is a well-established plaintiff law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced personal injury lawyer with workers compensation and work injury damages experience. This plaintiff law firm leads the way in compensation claims. This employer also leads the way with regards to their flexible working arrangements (even pre-COVID) and promotes a cohesive, supportive and collaborative working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to new instructions and new clients, my client is looking to appoint an experienced personal injury lawyer with at least 4 years post admission experience in the area of workers compensation and work injury damages.
You will work closely with senior lawyers but also hit the ground running with your own matter load. This is a fast paced working environment and there is no shortage of work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal person will have:
- 4 years PAE experience in the area of personal injury law and particularly in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages
- Be driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Commercial nous
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed and collaborative team
- Ability to work independently
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- The working environment is friendly, dynamic and supportive
- Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work
- Career progression and development
- Flexible work arrangements
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18758
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 4 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.