The Role & The Firm
Our client is a plaintiff personal injury law firm and due to an influx of new instructions and new clients, our client is looking to recruit a bright and ambitious personal injury lawyer with at least 2 years pae.
This role will see you working closely with the Principal on a broad range of personal injury matters. A flavour of the work will include:
- public liability matters
- institutional abuse claims
- product liability matters
- medical negligence matters
- TPD and superannuation claims
- work injury matters
- occupiers liability matters
You will be developed by the Principal and you will be given client and matter responsibility. This is a 'hnads on' role with a lot of client contact and court time.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 2 years pae experience in the area of plaintiff or defendant personal injury experience
- a passion for personal injury law
- attention to detail
- communication and interpersonal skills
- drafting, litigation and advisory skills
- ability to work in a committed team
- ability to work independently
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- enthusiasm and energy
Culture & Benefits
Our client takes pride in their working culture. The culture is happy, friendly, supportive and inclusive. The salary package will be market.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, access to external training and development programmes, the ability to take on pro bono matters, days off for volunteering.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19222
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 16 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.