- Suburban offices hiring! Real opportunities for work life balance
- Working close to home & enjoying a thriving practice
- Experience of min 3 years or more required
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyers - you are in demand! The time is right to consider a move.
- MIN 3Years PAE, career progression, highly regarded firm
- Direct partner access, mentoring, careers development
- Highly competitive rem
Our client is a leading plaintiff personal injury firm with an enviable friendly firm culture. Our client is committed to professional development and is a great supporter of work/life balance. An excellent opportunity is now available for an experienced WorkCover,TAC. PL lawyer to join this leading practice. You can expect wonderful mentors with this position, working with principle partners.
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally have two years or more of WorkCover/TAC -personal injuries experience, have a genuine desire and ambition for personal career growth, have strong time management skills and be client facing.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM2597
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569