The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well-known and leading law firm. Due to growth and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to recruit a talented personal injury lawyer for their busy team.
Working with a leading partner, your experience and the calibre of the clients you are dealing with will be second to none. You will work on personal injury matters, workplace injuries, dust diseases/asbestos claims as well as general liability matters.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established and leading insurance team. The personal injury work in this team is complex and challenging and no two days are the same.
This is an award winning law firm and the experience you will gain will be of the highest quality.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years plus pae in the area of personal injury/insurance law
- Litigation and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a competitive salary package. Our client is proud of its working culture. The culture is progressive and forward thinking.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting, social and pro bono activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19592
Phone: (02) 8227 7207