ABOUT THE FIRM
My client is a well established plaintiff law firm and they are looking to appoint a senior personal injury lawyer to their firm. This plaintiff law firm leads the way in compensation claims and is well known for their complex and landmark cases. Our client leads the way with it's flexible working arrangements and promotes a collaborative work culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to my client's growth strategy, they are looking to appoint an experienced personal injury lawyer with strong personal injury experience in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages and superannuation/TPD.
You will lead and manage a small team as well as have carriage of your own case load.
There are no billable hours that you have to achieve at this law firm on a daily basis but reasonable KPI's that will see you being able to fast track your career and build your profile in no time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal person will have:
- 6 years PAE experience in the area of personal injury law and particularly in the areas of workers compensation, work injury damages and/or superannuation/TPD claims
- Be driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Commercial nous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and lead a small team
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- The working environment is friendly, dynamic and collaborative
- Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Career progression and development
- Parking spot
- Flexible work arrangements
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19816
Phone: (02) 8227 7207