An inner city boutique personal injury firm that inspires confidence in their staff, has a strategic approach to any legal issue and always delivers quality service.
My client needs an experienced plaintiff personal injury lawyer who can autonomously run files with WorkCover, Public Liability and TPD claims. The role will involve the initial contact with claimants, gathering the appropriate evidence, providing advice and running the matter through to settlement whether by conference or trial. In your team will be the Partner and 2 paralegals.
- Both advisory and litigation work
- Manage files independently while working within a team environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Draft legal documents concisely and effectively
- Be involved in the business development of the practice
- 3+ years experience in plaintiff personal injury assessing liability and quantum
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
- Competitive remunerative packages;
- Learning Programs
- Regular Social events
- Pro Bono/Community programs
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19481
Phone: (07) 3231 1207