- Caboolture location
- Report to a Senior Associate
- Career progression opportunities available
This is a unique and rewarding career opportunity for a talented Personal Injury Lawyer to join one of Australia's leading and highly regarded national law firms in their Caboolture office.
This is a high profile law firm that has developed a strong, recognised brand for their market leading practice groups. Through their outstanding reputation they have become an employer of choice, attracting and retaining high quality talent at all levels. They are proud of their down to earth, cohesive and energetic culture and employ a dedicated, influential and stable management team.
In particular, their high-profile brand is widely recognised as an industry leader. You will enjoy the ongoing support and mentoring of Partners and other senior professionals, recognised as experts in their field here & abroad with the added pleasure of being very approachable.
This firm is currently seeking to appoint a Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer to support a busy Senior Associate and the wider team. You will meet with potential clients and use your technical knowledge and expertise to strive for fair outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' Personal Injury Litigation experience;
- Experience with WorkCover, Public Liability and CTP claims;
- Solid academics;
- Strong client focus and a passion for helping people;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- The ability to think on your feet and manage competing priorities;
- Strong drafting and analytical skills;
- A team-minded approach.
In return, this firm offers a culture of cutting-edge business practices, ongoing professional development opportunities, career growth and a lifestyle of balance and rewards.
If you are looking to further develop your career within a well-regarded, fast-paced practice, express your interest without delay!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19072
Phone: (07) 3231 1223