- Property litigation or land acquisition experience required
- Min 3-4 years' experience is required, but we will consider any level
- Chance to specialise in a challenging area of law
Our client is a mid-tier commercial law firm dedicated to providing exceptional service and results to their clients. Setting the highest standards, this firm encourages a professional and committed work ethic whilst creating an enjoyable environment and balanced lifestyle.
Reporting to the Practice Group Leader and Principal, you can expect your role to be varied, stimulating and rewarding. Your duties will include:
- Drafting briefs
- Business development and marketing duties
- Time recording and billing
- Conducting litigation for disputed claims for compensation
- Advising and representing private clients, government bodies and statutory authorities
The successful applicant will have min 3-4 years' experience representing government bodies and statutory authorities. While land acquisition experience is preferred, wider property litigation experience will be considered. You will have a client orientated approach and an enthusiastic and dedicated persona. You will have excellent drafting and communication skills, and in addition, you will have exceptional knowledge of the relevant legislation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM17198
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569