- Melbourne CBD fringe location
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the firm!
- Competitive salary on offer based on experience
- Immediate start!
Our client is a boutique law firm based in South Melbourne. They pride themselves on their supportive and team culture and the excellent service they provide their clients. This firm specialises in property, conveyancing, mortgage lending, wills and estates and probate.
Our client is currently seeking a Practice Manager to join their firm. This role will see you working closely with the Principal as their right hand, managing all operational aspects of the business and working closely with the support staff. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate strategic and operational management and decision making in line with the firm's principals
- Liaise with external vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for procurement and management of external service providers servicing the firm's requirements
- Lead the support team, managing allocated resources, setting work priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Manage the firm's IT requirements including the selection, implementation and roll out of systems
- Coordinate the process for new starters and leavers
- Legal bookkeeping
- Undertake payroll and superannuation functions
- Assist with business development and marketing plans
- Ensure compliance with all OHS policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have a solid background in office management with at least 5 years' experience within an office/practice management position in a law firm. You will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Trust account proficiency
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a fantastic boutique law firm, in an extremely supportive working environment!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG0558
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted