Our client is a well-established law firm based in Canberra who pride themselves on providing successful results for their clients in a cost-effective manner. The firm provides services across a number of areas of law including property, business and corporate, family law, personal injuries and wills and probate.
Our client is seeking an experienced Practice Manager to join their firm. Providing support to the whole firm and working closely with the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Human Resources functions including recruitment, training of new staff and the application and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Organisation of firm events
- Covering IT updates and liaising with the external IT provider
- Assisting with accounting
- Attending monthly meetings with management
- General administrative task
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role in addition to the following:
- Proven experience as a HR Professional
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive, positive and inoperative attitude
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 11 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.