Our Queensland Government client is seeking a motivated and experienced DATA ENGINEER to identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to help government agencies and departments find solutions to complex challenges through analytics and provide policy and business advice on how to use and publish data
- Identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders to gather and formalise their requirements.
- Develop and promote the use of CI/CD pipeline methodology and proper change control processes.
- Analysing and transforming complex raw datasets into cleansed and prepared data models.
- Build data pipelines and integrations for the analytics and use of multiple and varied data sources
- Build integrations between key business systems using contemporary cloud native tools and methodologies
- Perform expert analysis activities across government departments and with partner agencies using appropriate modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards.
- You'll ideally have a high level of technical capability in development and technical data modelling and integration and demonstrated experience implementing Cloud technologies - specifically Azure, including but not limited to; Data Factory, Dev Ops, Spark (Data Bricks / Synapse) and general SQL database technology
- Business Intelligence - Power BI
- Data Modelling, Data Analysis, SQL Development, Python
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on email@example.com
Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org