- Join a growing team with extensive expertise in estate matters
- Enjoy excellent staff benefits
- Immediate start
Our client is a Melbourne CBD based law firm led by a group of expert lawyers offering a full range of services across a number of practices including Commercial, Corporate, Family law, Property and Intellectual Property.
Join the estates team as a Probate Clerk, your duties will include:
- Preparing various documentation and correspondence including letters of administration, estate administration and drafting applications for probate
- Liaising with clients, accountants, financial advisors, banks, etc.
- File management
- Various other administration tasks
Ideally you would have a minimum of 12 months experience working within estate law in addition to the following:
- Solid knowledge of estate law
- Willingness to continuously learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude who shows initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
If you are an enthusiastic and proactive team player this might be the opportunity you've been waiting for and we want to hear from you immediately!
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a reputable law firm, extremely supportive working environment and with a great salary on offer!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Ref No: DG19344
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.