- 6-Month Contract (extensions for the right fit)
- Government role
- Close-knit team
As the Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance with all contract and procurement activities in a proactive and compliant manner. Primarily supporting contract managers and assisting with vender administration by:
- processing and documenting relevant procurement related activity;
- monitoring and reporting on relevant procurement and financial activities;
- information sharing and guidance on procurement activities;
- identifying and mitigating risks;
- ensuring appropriate record keeping activity in compliance with relevant protocols; and
- working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective and compliant processes.
Our client is committed to the delivery of world-leading digital health capabilities. They lead, coordinate and innovate, in partnership with the health sector, across jurisdictions and with health consumers, to design and deliver seamless, safe and secure digital health services for the better health for all Australians.
Day to day monitoring and reporting on the operational management of:
- The Contract Register;
- Contract creation and management;
- Procurement activities;
- Monthly reports to Contract Managers for contracts due to expire;
- Management and distribution of contracts for execution;
- Maintain all relevant 'procurement and contracts' documents in accordance with sound information and records management protocols; and
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 4 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.