Contract | 12-months | APS6 level | Brisbane
Our client is an Australian Government statutory agency who is responsible for national digital heath services and systems and tasked with improving outcomes for Australians through the delivery of digital healthcare systems.
Our client is seeking an experienced APS6 Procurement Manager to provide specialist procurement advice. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a range of material, including procurement documentation, contracts, work orders, briefs and other corporate documentation as required;
- Undertaking the analysis, review and evaluation of procurement and contracting services to improve service delivery;
- Assessing internal processes and initiating process improvement activities that will improve work systems and practices;
- Providing specialist procurement and contracting advice to all staff and senior management, with a particular focus on labour hire contractor procurement;
- Providing staff training and sharing information and guidance on procurement protocols;
- Work collaboratively and collegiately with members of the team and support each other to achieve optimal outcomes;
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience as a Procurement Manager.
- Proven experience in a similar role on a APS6 or equivalent level
- Demonstrated ability to meet delivery dates and budget on time and in full
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Australian health sector preferred
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com