National mid-tier firm with a well-regarded collegiate culture enabling the Brisbane office to grow in recent years. The firm is committed to producing excellent outcomes with practical solutions.
You will work with one of the country's best teams on a diverse and interesting file load that few other practices can match. This is in an exciting time for the firm and you can help build strong relationships with clients, with the support of two Partners.
- a specialist in professional indemnity but those with a background in general insurance litigation or commercial litigation with an interest in focusing on non-personal injury professional indemnity matters. Including economic loss claims for accountants, brokers and engineers are encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail
- strong client service ethic, as well as possess the ability to effectively mentor junior lawyers.
- be able to easily develop client relationships.
This national firm is in growth mode in Brisbane, so an exciting time to join. The firm has a supportive and close knit feel and works together nationally.
- social events
- team targets
- thorough induction program
- close client contact
- genuine professional development programs
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19468
Phone: (07) 3231 1207