- High performing PPP team - take your career to an international level;
- Work with the best on the best - truly dynamic environment;
- Highly competitive salary and opportunities for secondments.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a global giant in the Sydney legal market. This firm's key clients include mining and exploration companies, engineering companies, ASX listed entities, government departments, property developers, private enterprises, agribusinesses, mining services providers and corporate and financial advisers.
Due to growth, the firm is looking to appoint an experienced Project Finance Lawyer with at least 2 years pae to Senior Associate level. This is a role which will give you high levels of client responsibility and work end to end on transactions. This team has been involved in high profile local and international projects. Clients include lenders, sponsors, government agencies and you will be involved in project finance as well as debt finance deals.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the ambitious lawyer who wants to work on complex and high profile transactions, be at the coal face and play a pivotal role on deals.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in the area of project finance, experience with debt finance will be highly regarded as is overseas experience;
- Drafting, research, analytical skills;
- The ability to think laterally;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities;
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a high performing team;
- Client management skills;
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market and they have a collaborative working culture. You will be part of a firm and team of lawyers that really enjoy what they do.
Also on offer are interstate and international secondments.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, client secondments, paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, the opportunity to be involved in pro bono matters, sporting & social activities.
Our client is a meritocracy and promotes entirely on merit.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19098
Phone: (02) 8227 7207