Leading QLD Government Agency - CBD / Home based - 6-month contract.
The main purpose of this Project is to deliver a new whole of government Contractor Management framework / system, to ensure total compliance and ensure all contract staff have the right tickets / background checks / WHS etc to be legally onsite.
As the Project Manager you will be dealing with senior stakeholders across multiple agencies. The role will also require you to have business process planning and implementation skills, as they will be looking to integrate this solution with their Enterprise Asset Management System and a variety of other QLD Government ERP systems
- Proven 7 years+ experience in successful delivery of complex, $2M+, high risk, cross-agency projects within Queensland Government.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
- Any exposure to Contractor Management is highly valued especially in the construction and maintenance industry.
- Any knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management or Contractor Management Systems would be beneficial, although not a showstopper
- Any PM qualifications e.g., Prince2, Agile etc are highly valued.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out Shane Driver () or 0431 545 882.