- Working within the community to effect change
- Lead the team and plan, oversee and develop a highly important Govt report
- The department will rely on your skills to move all stakeholders to a collegiate working group
- Federal Govt employer with benefits
- Flexible working conditions and excellent physical environment
- Working on an hourly rate at Govt EL 2 Level
About the Opportunity
Unique Federal Government Community Service organisation that are adding value to a select group within our community. This 12-month contract role will allow you to lead an existing team of professionals who are all working harmoniously towards the common goal. This Project management role requires experience in planning , leading and working across three locations. You will be based in Sydney but required to travel
About the role
- The Department Commission requires an experienced project manager (EL2 or equivalent) to plan, oversee and lead the development of the finding in a final report.
- This is a senior role requiring interaction and collaboration with staff across all branches and across three national locations
- Based in Sydney, with occasional travel to other locations.
- You will be supported by a small team of more junior project management and administrative staff.
- Strong project management expertise with at least 10 years' experience in the field and a minimum of 5 years working as a Project Manager, ideally with project management experience working on a major publication
- Experience in project management or publications management in a government setting or experience working with government agencies (preferred)
- Experience designing and implementing progress dashboards and more detailed reports for executive staff
- High-level written and verbal communication skills and an ability to effectively negotiate, and manage and resolve conflict
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and ensure delivery within tight timeframes
- Excellent time management skills, and an ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Strong leadership and coordination skills
- Attention to detail.
- Alison Dart
- Ref No: AD 19148
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0411 640902
- Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.