Electrician - Team Leader
Building & Automation Specialist - Brisbane | Newly created role | Lead and develop a team | Attractive salary
This role includes:
- Pricing - develop and optimising the price of projects
- Document preparation - create & edit documents
- Project delivery, including:
- Schematic design
- Data architecture design
- Pre-programming implementation and support
- Tendering energy management, lighting control and communication network projects.
This includes determining:
- Estimation of size, time, costs and pricing for clients
- Risk management
- Validation of technical tender design
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements
Are you excited about bringing your wide range of skills to the table?
If so, this ever-growing company passionate about innovation, collaboration and business growth, are looking for you!
This Lead Building Automation Specialist will be responsible for project execution in energy management, lighting control, and integrated communication network solutions field.
The best suited applicants will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical or engineering or 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching a small team
- Previous experience with medium to large project tenders
- Systems experience in building, infrastructure or lighting software.
If this role doesn't sound suitable for you, but you are still looking for a new opportunity, please reach out and we can assist you!
Reference No: 21776
Press "Apply now" or send your CV directly to the email address above.