We are partnering with a Federal Government Agency to recruit an experienced Project Manager for a 12-month contract to be based out of their Sydney office.
You'll be responsible for providing project management support for Agency work on the interoperability program of work. This strategic priority that will enable the meaningful exchange of information between providers, the systems they use and the people they offer services to.
The Agency have developed a draft National Interoperability Plan and the position will coordinate and engage with other parts of the Agency and advisory committees to manage the stakeholder consultation and approval processes. The position will also coordinate several workplan projects related to issues that need to be project managed in collaboration with other parts of the Agency and with external stakeholders.
- Leading the planning and implementation of one or more policy lead projects
- Work with project delivery teams and assurance groups to create a detailed project plans to track progress
- Drive progress on deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Working in both waterfall and agile methodologies with focus on efficient delivery.
- Monitor resource availability and allocation
- Support project delivery teams by co-ordinating meetings, agendas and secretariat
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the identification of risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and actions
- Support the team to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20139
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted