- Undertake the successful delivery of project/s within an Agile environment, adhering to governance and business requirements
- Prepare relevant project documentation to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external project activities
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues
- Develop and scope procurement documentation for vendor selection, specifically requirements gathering for a business process workflow solution
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions in an enterprise environment with adherence to PRINCE2 and Agile frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software installation projects, preferably risk software,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and engage effectively with multi-level stakeholders.
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel Keyte (email@example.com) or Shane Driver (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3231 1202
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.