Our client, one of the most reputable organisations in Australia is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Project team on an initial 6-month contract with a potential extension. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple projects across the organisation.
- Undertake the successful delivery of project/s within an Agile environment, adhering to governance and business requirements
- Prepare relevant project documentation to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external project activities
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues
- Develop and scope procurement documentation for vendor selection, specifically requirements gathering for a business process workflow solution
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions in an enterprise environment with adherence to PRINCE2 and Agile frameworks.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the project team and stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and engage effectively with multi-level stakeholders.
- Able to prepare correspondence and reports in clear and concise language.