- ASAP Start
- Fulltime temporary role to May/June 2021
- Diverse environment
This newly created Government department enables services to better work together to supports everyone's right to access help for families, and strengthen the promotion of early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole comunity.
Reporting to the Project Leader, our client is looking for an urgent starter who has experience managing multiple projects through procurement, contractor initiation and site works. You will be responsible for Quality, Safety and Invoicing.
The ideal candidates will:
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling and budgeting
- Faciliate meetings and conference calls
- Take meeting minutes
- Assist in the development of presentations
- Have 4-6 years experience and a Bachelor's Degree in a related area
- Rely on that experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LNM18443
Applications close 24 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.