Project Scheduler | Government opportunity | 6 month contract with possibility of extension | CBD location | Hybrid work model
- Facilitate planning workshops in support of schedule creation with Project Managers and key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain individual program and project schedules including the key milestones, work breakdown summary of activities and critical paths.
- Develop a portfolio schedule, including critical portfolio milestones and interdependencies, to support strategic decision-making.
- Support prioritisation and implementation decision through the highlighting of portfolio demand capacity constraints.
- Evaluate schedule progress and performance, and report to the ePMO and Director any deviations from the baseline.
Are you excited about bringing your wide range of skills to the table?
- 3+ years' experience in schedule management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have extensive experience in using Microsoft Project.
- Additional skills in either PMO or Project support will be highly regarded.
If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out to see if we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21908
Press "Apply now" or send your CV directly to the email address above.