Top-tier; supportive environment that looks after its staff to achieve at their best; quality client base and work.
Senior Lawyer / Senior Associate to join our client's Projects, Energy and Resources team located in Perth. Working closely with a Partner who is a mining, oil and gas projects specialist, this role will have you working on a wide variety of matters, ranging from mining, petroleum, alternative energy projects and associated pipelines, port, and rail projects. Your role will also have you engaged in project structuring and development, joint ventures, share and asset sales, marketing and royalty arrangements and commodity disputes.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a senior lawyer or Senior Associate with 5+ years practising experience in E&R
- Possess a broad corporate background with general commercial, regulatory, project development or construction experience in the Energy and Resources industry, particularly in regards to oil and gas marketing, transportation, processing and joint venture arrangements
- Have strong people skills; the ability to communicate and build a rapport with clients
- Possess a willingness and desire to commit to potential client secondments to leading energy and resources clients
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with impact to both internal contacts and external clients
- Be a team player with strong time and project management skills
You will be working with an employer who is consistently rated as one of the world's leading corporate Energy and Resources specialty groups servicing clients with national and international operations and global footprints. Our client prides itself on rewarding and engaging innovative thinkers. You will collaborate with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry. Our client is also an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements when required.
Obviously due to the nature of this role, we can confirm your details and any discussions we have with you will be managed on a strictly confidential basis.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19462
Phone: (07) 3231 1207