The firm we represent is a major Australia Law Firm whose influence and reputation is envied by many.
Leading from the front, the firm has grown and developed and this is an opportunity to work directly with the Property Partner who has an excellent reputation.
With a constant eye on the future they now seek to employ a Associate with strong Property & Commercial experience to join the team in their Brisbane office.
Working directly with senior members of the firm, you will be acting for Australian participants in the property sector, advising on a wide range of commercial, industrial and retail transactions, including sales, acquisitions, developments and real estate investment trusts.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be an Associate with at least 3 years experience
- General Commercial Property;
- Acquisitions and Disposals;
- Drafting covenants, easements, by-laws and strata management statements;
- Preparing and negotiating complex contracts for sale;
- commercial and industrial site acquisition, development and sale;
- Retail tenancy and strata disputes;
- Advising on appropriate corporate structures and risk mitigation;
- Due diligence for property acquisition and finance;
- Project and structured finance; &
- Property joint venture, development agreements, profit sharing and project management agreements with both the private and public sector.
Attractive remuneration package, and ideally an immediate start.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19358
Phone: (07) 3231 1223