My client is a boutique property/construction practice located in the heart of the Inner West. Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to appoint an experienced property lawyer with at least 5+ years post admission experience.
The role would suit the lawyer with experience in:
- Property and development management
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Strata schemes, by-laws and strata dispute resolution
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5 years post admission experience in property law
- Experience in building/strata disputes highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently and manage your own matters
- Experience in other areas of law is an advantage
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly and flexible. Great Pay!
Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and enjoy autonomy to manage your own files and clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11154
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619