The Firm & The Role
Our client is a boutique law and is expanding it's real estate team due to client demand. As such the firm is seeking to appoint an experienced real estate lawyer with experience in the full spectrum of property work, especially in the area of commercial and retail leasing.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 years pae experience in commercial property law, particularly commercial and retail leasing
- Advantageous would be a client following and/or the ability to build a client base
- Drafting, writing and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have client management skills and enjoys developing strong client relationships
Culture & Benefits
Our client is proud of it's outstanding working culture. The partners are committed to providing their clients with first class legal service as well as providing a working environment for it's lawyers that is dynamic, forward thinking, collaborative and progressive.
Other benefits include access to internal and external learning and development programmes, post graduate study assistance, opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, opportunity to become involved in pro bono matters.
As this is a senior role, there is a genuine and transparent career progression path to partnership.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19794
Phone: 0422 671 673