Our client is a well-regarded boutique firm with offices in Brisbane CBD and the Sunshine Coast.
Our client is expanding their property practice in Brisbane and is seeking a 2-5yr PAE lawyer to work in a broad role. In the role you would have the opportunity to work on:
- Development matters.
- Business sales and acquisitions.
- Strata law and Management Rights work.
Culture & Benefits
- Down-to-earth team.
- Partners have an open-door policy and actively mentor.
- WFH flexibility available.
- Career progression encouraged.
- Casual Friday and Friday night drinks.
You will ideally have 2-5 years post-admission experience in strong property team, and have the following:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- Experience handling your own files.
- Development experience is desirable.
- Experience dealing directly with clients.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or to discuss another opportunity, please contact:
Rachael Musgrave, LLB
Ref no: RM19356
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 26 June 2021.