The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well-established commercial law firm and they are looking for a property lawyer for their busy team. This role would suit an experienced property who wants to build their profile and practice. You will take over an existing practice and assist corporations, SMEs, high net worth individuals with real estate matters.
A flavour of the work will include:
- sale and purchase of residential and business properties
- commercial and retail leasing
- property development
- strata title
- sale and purchase of businesses
- general commercial work eg franchise agreements, superannuation trusts
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 4 years plus in the area of property law, advantageous would be experience in general commercial law
- Experience with PEXA
- Experience with LEAP Software
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Client management and people skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
Benefits & Culture
Our client has an excellent working culture. You will have autonomy, high levels of responsibility and be managing your own client relationships.
On offer is a competitive salary, post graduate study assistance, access to internal and external CLEs, sporting and social activities, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave as well as the opportunity to work close to home.
Have your career fast tracked at this law firm!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19818
Phone: 0422 671 673