Based in the city, this boutique firm has a dedicated team that services both the Australian and Chinese-speaking clients. Regarded as one of the leading Chinese lawyers in Brisbane, this firm supports its staff to provide quality and reliable advice of the highest standard.
You will have the day to day carriage of your commercial/property files including taking instructions from clients, keeping diary dates, attending conferences with clients, communicating with other lawyers, drafting correspondence and court documents and various research when needed. Your work will include leasing and conveyancing matters. You will also be involved in nurturing and expanding the firm's client base utilising any of the firm's resources. For this, you will need to speak and write Chinese.
- 2+yrs PAE as a lawyer in Property / Commercial
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Good initiative
- An ability to develop positive client relationships
- Ability to speak and write Chines
- Supportive and inclusive team
- Relaxed environment
- Promotes professional and personal growth
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19785
Phone: (07) 3231 1207