This mid tier full-service law firm boasts a great reputation in real estate. Its clients are blue chip and its lawyers enjoy a broad range of work across all real estate sectors, including commercial, industrial, retail and residential, as well as agribusiness, tourism and resorts and retirement living.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented property lawyer to join this effective real estate team, working with clients including fund managers, syndicates, developers, shopping centre owners, asset managers and hospitality and tourism operators.
This opportunity will see you providing advice across a broad range of property activities including real estate projects, project structuring and financing, volume leasing and contract and tenancy disputes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years' post admission experience in real estate;
- The ability to work proactively with a high level of attention to detail and initiative;
- The ability to work in a highly organised manner with excellent file management skills;
- Commitment to building client relationships;
- A positive attitude and pride in your work.
In return, you will enjoy working with experienced practitioners on exciting matters with high-level clients, and can expect to receive exceptional mentoring to assist your career development and growth.
Apply today and let us help you take your career to the next level with the right career role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD20032
Phone: (07) 3231 1223