The Firm & The Role
Our client is a leading national law firm.
Due to client demand and continuing new instructions, out client is looking to actively recruit an experienced property lawyer with at least 3 years post admission experience.
The role with see you working on the full spectrum of property work. This includes advising property development clients in relation to their broad acre subdivisions and built form developments; drafting contracts of sale and vendor's statements; drafting and advising in relation to leases and general property issues. This team also works on retirement village matters and is a leader in the field.
To be successful in this role, you will need to exhibit;
- Strong technical skills
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Client management skills and the ability to foster strong relationships
- Ability to network and assist with the further growth of the team
- The ability to supervise more junior members of the team
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a generous salary package and a working environment that is supportive, friendly, collaborative and inclusive.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase leave, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes, wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB
Phone: 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 4 July 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.