- Junior role 1-2 PAE experience
- Mentorship and progressing young practice
- CBD Location with new offices -feel good factor
Dealing with businesses, individual property vendors / buyers, property developers and investors, buyer's agents throughout Australia. The legal property services include residential and commercial conveyancing, off plan developments, option agreements, leasing and advice work.
- ability to run a conveyancing file from start to finish including drafting all relevant and necessary conveyancing documents with minimal supervision and in accordance with the Queensland Law Society Conveyancing Protocol;
- ability to master conveyancing protocols;
- liaising with clients, banks and other related parties by email and telephone;
- dealing with online lodgements (DNRME and OSR);
- general office/administration duties.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 1-2 years' conveyancing experience ess
- be confident in drafting and preparing accurate conveyancing documentation and correspondence;
- be well organised with the ability to meet deadlines;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- experience using the PEXA platform would be beneficial;
- be able to work well independently when needed.
- To apply for this great role that will enter you into the commercial; property market send you CV etc.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD231020
Phone: (07) 3231 1223