The Firm & The Role
Our client is a busy and growing commercial law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced property lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience in the area of commercial property law. This would suit the experienced property lawyer who is looking for a quality role and wants to take the next step in their legal career.
Our client acts for corporations, property developers, SMEs, high net worth individuals, strata managers, owners corporations. This role will see you working on general commercial property matters. A flavour of the work will include:
- sale and purchase of business properties
- commercial and retail leasing
- property development
- drafting and advising about by-laws
- Drafting management rights/caretaker agreements
- Advising about structuring of group title developments
- Advice about re-allocation of unit entitlements
- Company title conversion
- Easements and covenants
- Torrens, part strata and stratum subdivision
This role would suit an enthusiastic property who wants to build their profile and practice and who wants a 'hands on' role with real responsibility and autonomy.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 2 years plus in the area of property law
- Drafting and advisory skills
- A genuine interest in progressing your career in property law
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Client management and people skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Drive, a 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a friendly and supportive working culture. You will have autonomy, high levels of responsibility and be managing your own client relationships.
On offer is a competitive salary, post graduate study assistance, access to internal and external CLEs, sporting and social activities, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave. Hard work at the commercial law firm will be rewarded.
Join a team where there is no shortage of work and where you will be mentored and developed.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20092
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 29 November 2020.