Relationships are at the core of this firm's success
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a flourishing full service national law firm. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced property lawyer approx. 4 years pae to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to hit the ground running and progress your career in real estate law.
The work will be broad ranging and include retail and commercial leasing projects, sales and acquisitions, strata subdivisions, property development, retirement living transactions and other general property advisory work, such as residential development work, both land and high rise developments, titling and subdivisions as well as working with Owners Corporations.
Working with a range of both public and private sector clients, clients will range from major property & construction companies, high net individuals, SMEs to ASX-listed companies in various industry sectors.
You will be given responsibility and autonomy but at the same time guidance and mentoring.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years pae experience in commercial property law (additional pre-admission experience will be looked upon favorably)
- Strong technical, drafting and advisory skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- A passion and desire to progression your career in property law
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a supportive, collaborative and friendly working environment and is proud of the culture it has built for all of its staff.
On offer is a generous salary package, Other benefits include flexible working arrangements, client secondments, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes (including leadership programmes), wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, employee assistance programme, social and sporting activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB BA
Phone: 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.