The Firm & The Role
Our client is a boutique law firm and due to a strong pipeline of work, they are looking to recruit a junior property lawyer. The firm has a strong client base of property developers, property companies, high net worth individuals, construction companies and SMEs.
This role will see you working closely with the Principal and other senior lawyers on off the plan sales, conveyancing, leasing projects, sales and acquisitions.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 1 to 2 years pae in the area of property law, advantageous would be experience in off the plan sales
- drafting, advisory and negotiation skills
- communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to think outside the box
- client management skills
- ability to work in a committed team
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a progressive and inclusive working culture and is committed to the career development of its lawyers.
Our client rewards on merit only and not length of service.
On offer is a competitive salary package. Our client promotes a work/life balance and flexible working arrangements. There is also assistance with further studies, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, access to external training programmes and networking events.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19040
Phone: 0422 671 673